Re: Release, updates and documentation

On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 11:51, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
> OK, it looks as if we only have one issue left; JsUnit. While being
> resolved, I'll do the following:

As Curt mentioned, providing a patch or modifying JsUnit in the
distribution only affects JsUnit, and not the tests themself. If the
patch is under the GNU license, I don't think it's a big deal. That's
only the first release and will be fixed later.

> Check index.htm for spelling, links and the extra info Curt indicated
> need looking into.
>
> Update the DOM TS page at W3C, I'll include a "Releases" section
> pointing to the distributions (will only consist of this to begin with,
> hopefully DOM L1 HTML fairly soon, DOM L2 after that)
>
> Curt, let me manually put all the generated files in a
> DOMTSL1Core-20020212 directory and zip it for posting on W3C machinery
> and let's look into automating this task too after that.

Let me know if you need to put the files on the W3C machinery. Jigedit
might not be practical for that kind of operations.

Philippe