Release, updates and documentation

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:51:43 +0100
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
OK, it looks as if we only have one issue left; JsUnit. While being
resolved, I'll do the following:

Check index.htm for spelling, links and the extra info Curt indicated
need looking into.

Update the DOM TS page at W3C, I'll include a "Releases" section
pointing to the distributions (will only consist of this to begin with,
hopefully DOM L1 HTML fairly soon, DOM L2 after that)

Curt, let me manually put all the generated files in a
DOMTSL1Core-20020212 directory and zip it for posting on W3C machinery
and let's look into automating this task too after that.

Again, JsUnit still pending, but the above needs to be done in any case
(except for the obvious in case we decide against releasing).