DOM Level 1 HTML TS

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:58:43 +0100
Cc: stummala@netscape.com (Sivakiran Tummala), Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
We've acquired some steam woth keeping up, so once we've released the
Level 1 TS for core, we should start working with HTML.

There's been two major options brought to the list so far:

1. Convert as many as possible of the existing NIST level 2 tests to
level 1 HTML

2. Convert some of Netscape's HTML tests to our markup

How long would this take?

Also, since both are open options, it seems a good idea to try to
minimize duplication by stating what tests would be relevant and within
what time frame.

Best,