Re: [Release] Final round

On second thought, paying respect to the fact that E. Hieatt has indeed
been responsive and Curt has invested lots of time into the JsUnit
issue, we may want to consider releasing the Java part of the TS now
(since we have no issues with it, as far as I can see) and allow for
some more time in order to release a proper ECMA TS. I think this is the
safest way to go about.

People's views?

If so, tomorrow mid-day is not to soon, given that we release Java only.

/Dimitris