New distribution

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:16:34 +0100
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
I've made the changes proposed by Curt, Jason and Philippe in previous
emails, except for only pointing to the software license, as a verbatim
of it is given in the tests, the index.htm and the test matrix. All
other resources (pics, stylesheet and toc.js) are put in a new resources
directory.

About JsUnit: it seems to work on Windows platforms, something stated on
teh JsUnit homepage, so it not working on Mac cannot be considered a
stopper. I'll bring this to the JsUnit mailing list, but waited for
Curt's patches to see if they would help. In the meanwhile, have someone
with a Mac cross-check, in case I'm doing something wrong (there should
be someone with a Mac at the W3C).

I'm uploading the new distribution to
http://www.ontologicon.com/DOMTSL1Core-20020212.zip, should be there any
minute.

I also attach index.htm separately, I think Curt (or someone else) needs
to formulate a better how-to on the JUnit, command-line and GUI
respectively. We may actually need to describe eeach parser mode
separately.