RE: [Release] Final round

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:35:38 -0700
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Edward Hieatt has been very responsive and if the patch that I submitted
this morning passes his review, I would expect that he would update JSUnit
very quickly.  However, I think that tomorrow mid-day might be to soon to
expect an updated JSUnit and I would prefer not to include a JSUnit that
does not correspond to a released version.

The version numbers are explictly written in the manifest files along with
copyright and other information.  I would appreciate someone else updating
them appropriately.  They are not part of the transform but are in the java
subdirectory (java/dom1-core.mf and java/junit/junit-run.mf, if memory
serves).

Are you building the distributable with Ant?  There should be a task like
dom1-core-dist that would build everything repeatably.