Re: DOM & End-of-Line Characters

Hello

I think the correct forum for your question is either a generic XML
discussion list, such as XML-dev, or the public DOM mailing list (for
DOM-related quesions): www-dom@w3.org.

This list is devoted to the DOM Test Suites prooduction and discussion.

Kind regards,

/Dimitris Dimitriadis, DOM WG rep. to the DOM TS Group