Re: JSUnit update

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:37:48 +0100
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Any feedback would be highly appreciated as the test suite is ready for
release, pending on the JsUnit issue only.

Also, once the JsUnit issue is resolved, I'll set up a web-driven
service (@W3C?) so that people can test over the web. Philippe, can you
check out any licensing issues with this?

/Dimitris