W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-dom-ts@w3.org > February 2002

ECMAScript fixups

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 04:06:39 -0600
Message-ID: <001301c1ab08$275a1e30$a800a8c0@CurtMicron>
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I removed the external script elements from test-to-jsunit.js, eliminated debugging alerts and fixed a function name messup in the Mozilla loading implementation in DOMTestCase.js, and removed mozsafe from the tests since Mozilla 0.9.7 no longer crashes on bogus string offsets.

With these changes and integrating the JSUnit changes I just sent, hopefully Dimitris can finally run the ECMAScript suite on his Mac.

I don't know what the performance would be, but it should now be possible to run the ECMAScript suite on the web.
Received on Friday, 1 February 2002 05:06:51 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:34:04 UTC