DOM Level 2 TS results

From: Johnny Stenback <jst@netscape.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 01:34:45 -0700
To: www-dom-ts <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Hello all,

I was tasked by the DOM WG to run the DOM Level 2 HTML test suite in
Mozilla and Microsoft's Internet Explorer in order to move the DOM Level
2 HTML specification forward. So far I've only been succesful at running
these tests and getting results using Mozilla (current trunk, which
should match 1.1), I'm unable to run the test suite in IE due to errors
either in the test harness, or in IE that cause the test suite to not
run more than a few tests. I'm still working on getting results from IE,
but here's the results from running the tests in Mozilla.

--
jst