Re: [ECMA Framework] Results from OSX browsers

From: Edward Hieatt <edward@jsunit.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:13:27 -0700
To: "Robert Clary" <bclary@netscape.com>, "Dimitris Dimitriadis" <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Cc: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>, <jasonbri@microsoft.com>, <tantekc@microsoft.com>
I believe the Konqueror support for JsUnit is only intended to be present in
the new KDE version 3.0, which was just released on April 3rd 2002.  Are you
using it?  In particular, the necessary support for JsUnit is known not to
be in KDE 2.2.x.  (I came across the same file name entry problem in KDE
2.2.11.)

- Edward