Re: Re: jsUnit 1.3.0 alpha

From: <edwardhieatt@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:31:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org, Edward Hieatt <edward@jsunit.net>
No problem - we can add a hook such as "finalize()" which is called after all tests have finished running.

- Edward

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:24:40 -0500 Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com> wrote:

Another thing that would be useful is a clean-up function that runs after
all the tests have been completed.  The existing jsUnit based HTML tests
leave a large number of windows open since they keep unmodified documents
around for potential later use, however there is nothing to hook to close
them all down when the tests are over.  My recollection is tearDown() fires
after each test and would not be appropriate, but I could wrong on that.