cleanup method, multiple documents, test dependencies

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:37:24 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I think a cleanup method after the last test is run is generally useful for
JSUnit, even if test document caching isn't used in the next iteration of
the ECMAScript infrastructure.  The tests don't depend on it, for example,
the Java tests don't attempt to reuse document instances.  It was just
beneficial in the previous iteration.

importNode tests use multiple test documents in one test case.

I'm very skeptical on the value of trying to interlink tests and not sure
about the motivation.  At the current point, I don't think the complexity of
individual tests justifies trying to provide substantial reuse capabilities
into the DOM TS language.