Re: jsUnit 1.3.0 alpha

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:24:40 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Cc: "Edward Hieatt" <edward@jsunit.net>
Another thing that would be useful is a clean-up function that runs after
all the tests have been completed.  The existing jsUnit based HTML tests
leave a large number of windows open since they keep unmodified documents
around for potential later use, however there is nothing to hook to close
them all down when the tests are over.  My recollection is tearDown() fires
after each test and would not be appropriate, but I could wrong on that.