Re: Running HTML L2 with Mozilla 0.9.9 and later

From: Rick Rivello <richard.rivello@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:25:32 -0500
To: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>, <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Here's the results from running the tests
on Mozilla 0.9.9.

I first ran  HTMLAnchorElement01 test by itself
and got the error:

Expected 1 (number) but was 0 (number)

I then put two entries in the alltests.xml file
HTMLAnchorElement01 and HTMLAnchorElement02.

I still got the same error as above for HTMLAnchorElement01
and HTMLAnchorElement02 ran successfully.
I then ran the same two tests again changing the order in the alltests.xml file.
HTMLAnchorElement02 first and
HTMLAnchorElement01 second.

This time HTMLAnchorElement02 received the Asize error and
HTMLAnchorElement01 ran successfully.