Re: Running HTML L2 with Mozilla 0.9.9 and later

Here's the results from running the tests
on Mozilla 0.9.9.

I first ran  HTMLAnchorElement01 test by itself
and got the error:

 "Asize"
Expected 1 (number) but was 0 (number)

I then put two entries in the alltests.xml file
HTMLAnchorElement01 and HTMLAnchorElement02.

I still got the same error as above for HTMLAnchorElement01
and HTMLAnchorElement02 ran successfully.

I then ran the same two tests again changing the order in the alltests.xml file.
HTMLAnchorElement02 first and
HTMLAnchorElement01 second.

This time HTMLAnchorElement02 received the Asize error and
HTMLAnchorElement01 ran successfully.

Rick