Re: Running HTML L2 with Mozilla 0.9.9 and later

From: Rick Rivello <richard.rivello@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:47:36 -0500
To: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>, <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I'll give it a try.

Just some more info that might shed some light
on the problem.  I ran the Level 2 html test suite
on IE and received 126 failures.  I didn't close
the browser and re-ran the test suite and
had 140 failures.

Curt when you get a chance could you send
me the versions of the software you are using:
ant, saxon, etc.