[Action items] Level 1 HTML tests, grant of license wording

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 04:22:36 +0200
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
All,

In order to be able to release the full level 1 DOM TS, we need to look
into the following issues:

1. Framework. A contact has been made between Bob and Edward on the
JsUnit framework. People from this list have volounteered to help in the
effort, so please feel free to tell us what you need help with.
2. HTML tests. We still need to sanitycheck the HTML tests, both the
transcribed NIST ones and the submitted ones from Netscape. Has aynoen
built/run those?
3. Grant of license wording. Philippe, do you have the final woringd yet?