SV: Mozilla summary

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:28:15 +0200
To: "'Curt Arnold'" <carnold@houston.rr.com>, www-dom-ts@w3.org
comment inlined

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Curt Arnold [mailto:carnold@houston.rr.com]
Skickat: den 6 september 2001 18:06
Till: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Ämne: Mozilla summary

I have done a quick survey of the Mozilla test results.  Here is a rough
breakdown:

About 16 tests fail since document.doctype apparently returns null
About 8 tests fail since default attributes from the DTD are not
incorporated
About 8 tests fail since document.createEntityReference apparently returns
null
Invalid character, in use and wrong document exceptions aren't raised
(probably another 10 cases)
The negative count tests (3) crash Mozilla

About 5 cases fail due to returning "" when the spec specifies null,
particularly for Node.value.  As mentioned before this is consistent with
null not being in the value set of String in JavaScript.  Eventually we will
need some resolution from the WG on this issue.

[dd] this is being looked into and discussed by the DOM WG, thanks for
pointing it out.

And then a hodge podge of about 10 cases.