Re: Assert functionality

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:55:49 -0500
To: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Cc: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
> "Arnold, Curt" wrote:
> Still haven't heard back from Philippe if either the IBM Public License (JUnit)
> or Apache license (Avalon Testlet) passes the W3C license requirements.

I checked the Apache license [1] and I don't see any problem with it.
We're checking the IBM public license [2] currently for its compatibility with
the W3C Software license.
Unfortunately, this is not the case for the jsunit framework (GPL).

Philippe

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/license.html
[2] http://opensource.org/licenses/ibmpl.html