Assert functionality

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:58:10 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I guess that I'm realizing that many of the
assert routines are provided by the jsunit, junit
frameworks themselves, and the additional
routines, such as assertSize, assertEqualsCollection,
assertEqualsList actually call the ones provided
by the jsunit, junit framework.  Ugghh -- this means
that we cannot use the ones provided by the
junit, jsunit framework due to licensing restrictions
and they will have to be recoded for our own use.
I am running into this problem with jsunit -- I expect
that the java harness will have the same issue.

Is that your understanding as well, Curt?

--Mary