RE: Summary of DOM Test Suites status

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:08:42 -0700
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I'll try to respond more fully tonight.  Probably the most time critical thing that I can do is prepare an issues list for the DOM Level 1 Core tests to focus the review process on those tests that
are not unanimously passed by all implementations and generally accepted.

The DOM Level 2 tests now compile and run, but a significant amount of investigation of test failures needs to occur.

I need to check the test suite out with the latest Mozilla nightly drops to determine if the problems that caused certain tests to lock up have been resolved.

I have been the build process lock up with certain combinations of Ant, Xerces or Crimson and Xalan, I need to identify a safe combination and file bugs for the unsafe combinations.

P.s. I've updated build.xml to point to the 25 Oct 2001 DOM Level 2 HTML working draft.