RE: isSupported12.xml

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:35:11 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
> As far as throwing exceptions, when I see that there are No
> Exceptions, I read that as no DOMExceptions -- are you
> talking about something else?

No Exceptions means that the implementation should throw no exceptions, DOMException or other.  The caller depends that the only exceptions thrown are those that are declared.  If the implementation
throws an exception that was not declared (on platforms where that is possible, it is enforced by the language in Java), then the contract with the caller is violated.