RE: isSupported12.xml

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:54:36 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I think it is probably highly unlikely that an implementation would throw an exception for a known but unsupported feature but not throw an exception for a totally wacky feature.  However, if
isSupported is going to be tested for all known features, then you should add a wacky feature and version to cover the more likely failure of throwing an exception for an unrecognized or "malformed"
feature or version.

I've been putting <!-- ISSUE  --> comments in tests that I think need to have an errata to resolve (which would be the case here).