RE: firstChild problems

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:32:44 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
My guess is a problem with the definition of firstChild in dom2-interfaces.xml (built from the DOM 2 sources).  I can't troubleshoot this till late tonight.  You might compare the entry for firstChild
in dom2-interfaces.xml with that in dom1-interfaces.xml.

Looks like it is trying to find the function definition and just comes up blank.

I wouldn't let this stop you from committing the tests (actually, it should encourage you to commit the tests so we can work out any interactions between the tests and the transforms).