Re: Integrating the DOM test suite in the Batik test infrastructure

Vincent

Thanks for your interest in the DOM TS.

As I wrote the readme.txt which is a description of the build and run
process of the TS, please forward any comments you have on it since it
is under review before being published.

A first stop for you to get a picture of how hard/difficult it will be
is to visit http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test where you have sufficient
information to begin with.

I look forward to your comments.

/Dimitris Dimitriadis, DOM WG represenative to the DOM TS