HTMLAnchor href test

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:25:25 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've committed a DOM L2 HTML test, called HTMLAnchor04.xml,
which loads anchor.html, and attempts to read the value of the
href attribute.  It seems to transform ok, but I can't get it to run
in jsunit -- I'm sure that I'm doing something silly, but I can't see
it -- anyone else able to figure it out?

You'll have to build the ecmascript, and jsunit for level 2 html.  In
order to do so, I added the following targets to build.xml.

    dom2-html-gen-ecmascript
    dom2-html-gen-jsunit

I'll commit build.xml as well.

--Mary