From: Arnold, Curt [mailto:Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 8:29 AM
To: 'www-dom-ts@w3.org'
Subject: RE: ECMA harness

I have a lot of not fully realized thoughts on this topic and it is more
complicated than it appears.  However, I can't go into it right now.  I
think that we can have this covered.

Jason can you outline the particular DOM and ECMAScript implementations
that you are concerned with supporting?  Particularly which of the
ECMAScript implementations do not support exceptions and what mechanism,
if any, is there to detect the error conditions raised from DOM
interactions.