Re: Avalon Testlet, Doxygen and elementreplaceattributewithself

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:06:13 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>

  I've added a "dom1-core-doxygen" target that will produce a Doxygen (http://www.doxygen.org) generated documentation of the test suite.  This is similar to the "dom1-core-javadoc" except it has been configured to put the body of the test code in the documentation.  The resulting help file is large (over 2 MB) but might be more convienient for test suite review than working directly with the code or the XML sources.  doxygen.exe (or equivalent) must be on the path for this target.

  [mb] Very nice.  I had to download doxygen myself, and when I unzipped it, it created a default directory of doxygen-1.2.11.1 instead of
  doxygen-1.2.11.  After I had my path right, everything worked ok.  It's much nicer to see the tests in this fashion.