Re: Minutes in brief and action items

Dimitris Dimitriadis writes:
 > This is a quick account of theminutes from Tuesday's telcon:

  Thanks for summarizing!  Perhaps the complete minutes will answer my
questions; I'll look there next.

 > 1. We decided to unify the schemas that have been proposed so far. We will
 > produce _one- schema for the DOM TS ML, which will exist in XML Schema and
 > DTD form, without losing any information (it is obvious that we will loose
 > some schemas-specific constraint checking in the DTD).Keep the IDL-ish
 > naming conventions, boil both existing frameworks down to this set, extend
 > with construct parts, metadata and packaging/suite defs.

  Will this include DTD/Schema documentation?

 > 5. The test suite will be able to support export to and import from the
 > xUnit-type frameworks.

  Are you saying that a test can be imported from code?

 > 4. Look into an issue tracking system (there is no such colution within the
 > W3C) (Philippe/Jason)

  Are there reasons this couldn't be a SourceForge project?

 > 5. Rewrite styelsheets for code generation (Java and ECMA primarily, others
 > welcome) (NIST for the Java one, ECMA open)

  Once I have time to understand the test schema, I'll try writing the
stylesheet for Python generation.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>