SV: First pass at generated schema for DOM 1 + HTML

I think we should create a thread to discuss exactly what vocabulary we
intend to produce. Generating directly from the schema lets us use the
native inerface and method names. I'd like to see that we do this.

As an answer to your questions, mary, i think we've decided to support the
IDL-style subset of the DTD and the Schema that have been proposed so far,
so not any of them, but rather a subset of the union of them.

One observation: should we state returntypes on methods as we did in the
dtd? or would this be inferable from the schema?

Another question is if we shouldn't still state interfaceName/methodName,
even in cases where this is reduntant. This I think is easier to write in
the schema. Your views?

For the rest I propose the following for immediate action:

1. separate the dom ts ml generating parts from the language construct parts
in the schema
2. write a simple app to run the xsl against all dom source files
3. collect the schema snippets into one file, or create a master schema
(perhaps with the constructs and the packaging/suite info) and include the
other files.

/Dimitris