Från: Freek de Bruijn [mailto:freek@x-hive.com]
Skickat: den 29 maj 2001 10:07
Till: Dimitris Dimitriadis
Ämne: RE: My iteration

Hello Dimitris,

Just some small comments on the last version of the DTD you sent to the DOM
TS mailing list:
- node-attrs: previousSibling is missing?
- node-attrs: appendChild is a method, not an attribute?
- (minor) node-attrs: nodeType and nodeValue could be swapped to restore
alphabetical order?
- node-methods: insertBefore is missing?

I hope to have some time to read more of it, but maybe you could already
solve these small issues.

Regards, Freek
---
Freek de Bruijn