W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-dom-ts@w3.org > May 2001

Bad DTD conversion

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 00:31:54 -0500
Message-ID: <000f01c0e737$81da9fa0$ce44a018@curtbnmqewb54k>
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've just realized that the tool that I was using to generate DTD from XML Schema is not expanding substitution groups, basically meaning that the DTD's I provided don't allow DOM properties or methods to appear within tests or assertions.

The property and method elements in the DTD are fine.  Tests, if, asserts, and for-each's are missing the meat of their content models.

I have updated the three sample tests from my previous sample.xml, http://home.houston.rr.com/curta/domtest/parentNodeNull.xml ,
http://home.houston.rr.com/curta/domtest/nodeListTraverseList.xml and
http://home.houston.rr.com/curta/domtest/characterDataIndexSizeSubstringNegativeOffset.xml
Received on Monday, 28 May 2001 01:30:24 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:34:02 UTC