SV: TS question

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 18:41:48 +0200
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Comments inlined

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Curt Arnold [mailto:carnold@houston.rr.com]
Skickat: den 27 maj 2001 03:36
Till: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Ämne: Re: TS question

Jeroen van Rotterdam <mailto:jeroen@x-hive.com>  wrote:
>With the limited knowledge I've got now from the DTD I'm trying to image
how a test for
>a DOM L3 LS call would look like.
>
>example:
>
>void       writeNode(in DOMOutputStream destination, in Node node)
raises(DOMSystemException);

>Would probably something like <DOMWriter.writeNode var="........

I think this is similar to problems that you would also encounter in writing
tests to test event
dispatching and probably traversals (but I don't know traversals).
Definitely I don't think we want
our little language to grow to the point that we can extend arbitrary
interfaces.

*** No, we don't. I think that if we keep to the current design we would
easily be able to support level 3.