TS font problem -- me? List server? other?

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:42:45 -0400
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>

Hm. For some reason, many notes to this set of lists are coming through
with hugely enlarged fonts. Not something I've ever seen in the past, and
it isn't affecting other lists... Is www-dom-ts doing something odd to the
note headers, or are folks picking up and preserving an odd bit of state
when they reply to a note on this list?

(It doesn't affect my traffic from other lists at w3.org, so as far as I
can tell it's not something happening on my end of the wire.)

I can work around it by re-editing these notes, but I'd rather get it fixed
if possible.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research