[General] Telephone conference

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:20:48 +0200
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Hello all

I think we should have a telephone conference in the beginning of next week.
I should be able to send a mail with detils fairly soon.

So far I have received interest for participation by Curt and Mary. Is
anyone else interested in participating? I need to know this in order to
know what kind of facilities we would needn.

I will also make a draft for an agenda. Please send any requests to the
list.

Regards,

/Dimitris