Sample event tests

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:43:14 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Can anyone have or better yet provide any samples of DOM event testing?
It definitely  seems plausible that we can come up with a markup language
for the existing NIST DOM tests, however that only codifies stuff that
has been around for quite a while and the patterns are fairly well known.

I'm not sure what the patterns in a test suite for testing an Events
events implementation would look like.  I guess that you would stick some
definition of the expected events within the content of a DOM call.