Test dependencies

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:55:46 -0700
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've been walking through the Hacked NIST conformance suite today making sure that the most significant items get into the Adobe SVG bug database which brought the following thought to mind: it would
be useful if the test definitions could express any known dependencies between tests.  For example, if test B, C, D, E, F, G, H, etc will always fail if test A fails, having that info in the test
description will make it easier for a developer to focus in on the problem.

Another thing that we will have to address is conformant variations, the most obvious instance is whether entity references are expanded.