[DOM TS Design: Test definitons]

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:03:33 +0100
To: "'Stanley Guan'" <Stanley.Guan@oracle.com>, www-dom-ts@w3.org
As indicated in a previous mail, we have indeed thought about this. If would
be a great thing if we could describe the tests in a language-neutral way
and automatically generate tests for a particular language.

However, as we've ancountered some difficulties, I'd personally like to see
a thread on this mailing list to discuss this.

The objectives are:
1. Describe tests in IDL terms
2. Generate tests for particular languages
3. Point to relevant part of the specification

/Dimitris