Re: SV: [General] domconftest now a project at SourceForge - Members

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:48:29 -0400
To: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Cc: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
> I thought it was since it might be difficult to add non-W3C members
> as committers since it might open up the entire W3C CVS system.
> I has assumed the primary reason HTML Tidy moved to
> SourceForge was to allow non-W3C members to participate without
> compromising the W3C CVS.
>
> [dd] Philippe, can you please clarify?

We'll give as many access as necessary on the public CVS server [1].
write access uses ssh, so I'll need the ssh public keys of the
committers.

Regarding the branch, I propose /2001/DOMTS to start with but I'm open
to other proposals. Unfortunately, /DOM is an error on the public
CVS server, so we can't reuse /DOM/Test.

Philippe

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/