SV: [General] domconftest now a project at SourceForge - Members

comments inlied

[...]

I think that is probably the best approach.

[dd] OK, unless anyone has anything against this, that's what we do. We
simply gather submissions from that mailing list, lit them over to SF, work
there and publish on the W3C machines.

We do, however, need to provide up to date information on the official DOM
TS page, eg. manuals, snapshots of code, latest schema and so forth (I've
done some updates, you may want to look at http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test)

> As far as the W3C CVS being undesirable; I think the
> conlusion was (I just
> scanned through the archives) that using a W3C bug-tracker
> was undesirable,
> therefore we looked at SF. I don't think anyone's ever said
> that using the
> W3C CVS as such is undesirable.

I thought it was since it might be difficult to add non-W3C members
as committers since it might open up the entire W3C CVS system.
I has assumed the primary reason HTML Tidy moved to
SourceForge was to allow non-W3C members to participate without
compromising the W3C CVS.

[dd] Philippe, can you please clarify?

> In any case, I'm happy either way.
>
> /Dimitris