[General] Updated Process Document

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:22:52 +0200
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've changed the process document to incorporate the following changes:

1. 1. Changed date
2. Added information about the www-dom-ts-submission mailing list
3. Added pointer to (yet not existing) technical document on DOM TS matters
(http://www.w3.org/DOM/DOMTSTechnical) which I'm currently writing. Also
changed wording in this section (from there is no such document, to there is
a document, pointing to it)
4. Sanity-checked for typos
5. Updated timeframe (we're looking at june/july for the DOM level 1 tests
as we as of yet haven't received the NIST level 1 tests).
6. Added the new phrasing for the copyright license statement, which you can
find at
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/contribution-software-license-19980720.ht
ml

You can find it at: http://www.w3.org/DOM/DOMTS-Process