RE: [General] License Question

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:16:52 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
xmlconf consists of a lot of subprojects, XML 1.0 conformance, etc, that are intentionally under the GNU license.

If we want it clean, we should either request a separate project on SourceForge under the W3C Software license and/or create a module on the W3C's CVS server.  Probably just cleaner to create a
www-dom-ts project at SourceForge since that would allow you to grant CVS commit rights on just the www-dom-ts work instead of opening up all of the W3C CVS server.

Once that CVS is up, then I'll migrate the stuff that I've been keeping in the xmlconf CVS over there.

Since Dimitris and Mary represent the organizational backers, it would be best for one of you to request the project and for both of you to be coordinators and grant me whatever rights are
appropriate.