RE: Test to java transform

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:11:28 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I think that I updated dom-to-xsd.xsl (at least in the xmlconf CVS) to add id attributes to every element that didn't have them, but that shouldn't break existing tests.  I also added <ignoreComments>
as an implementation condition, I noticed that I had overlooked it as a JAXP switch, however it is such an odd-ball that maybe it should be dropped.  I didn't rebuild dom1.xsd, however.

An if construct (from memory, so I could be slight off) should look like:

<test>
    <..../>
    <if>
        <equals actual="variable" expected="variableOrLiteral"/>
        <!--  body of if statement goes here   -->
        <!--  else is optional   -->
        <else>
            <!--  body of else clause goes here  -->
        </else>
    </if>
</test>

If the expected attribute is a string literal, it should be
represented by containing a double quoted string inside a
set of single quotes, that is (spaces added for emphasis):

expected = ' "domestic" '

I haven't tested the code gen on this construct.