Re: Update of schema generating transform and grant of license

 a couple of remarks regarding the schema

declare:

A declare element has an optional interface attribute, I guess this should be mandatory

dom methods:

Every dom method has an optional interface attribute. Variables are already declared and have therefore already a type. The interface attribute is redundant here. A stylesheet can easily pick up the type from the declare element.

method parameters.

Methods parameters are currently passed through named attributes of a "method" element.
I might be incorrect but it seems to that you than need to specify every method in the xml2java stylesheet.
If this can be automated than it's fine with me, If we on the otherhand need to code every method by hand in this stylesheet than I suggest something like:

  <rowIndex obj="...." var="....">
      <param value="..."/>
  </rowIndex>

In such a setup we can create the stylesheet easily for every method.

Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Rotterdam
http://www.x-hive.com