Test Matrix

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:13:49 -0400
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Okay -- I've made the test matrix available at
http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/brady/w3c-dom/test-matrix.html

It's a first pass -- takes all of what used to be our
semantic requirements, categorized by interface,
attribute / method, level (one, two, both), and what
tests we currently have.  We started to step through the
level 2 spec and fill in the blanks -- we know so much more
now than we did when this work was originally done (2 years ago).
I think we got as far as the CharacterData interface.  We'll
continue through the fundamental/extended interfaces, and then
move on to html.  We could use some help if there are any
volunteers...

--Mary Brady
NIST, Web Technologies
mbrady@nist.gov