Re: Early XSLT's

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:57:39 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
The transforms are incomplete.  I think the comments that you are seeing
are generated when it sees an element that it doesn't recognize as a
DOM method or attribute or one of the very few language
construct templates that have been implemented.  I basically
posted the templates once I have the DOM production
code marginally working.

I'll try to spend some time on the transform over the next few
evenings.

I'll be on the road next week, June 17th-21st, at Microsoft TechEd.
But I should be able to keep in touch.