  From: Curt Arnold
  To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
  Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 11:52 AM
  Subject: Early XSLT's

  I've put two transforms on my home page, http://home.houston.rr.com/curta/domtest/extract.xsl will extract just the interface definitions from the DOM recommendation (haven't tested against DOM2 or SVG)

  http://home.houston.rr.com/curta/domtest/test2java.xsl is a start at a transform to create Java code from a test definition and the output of extract.xsl.  Still a long way from finished, however getting started was necessary to figure out what is missing, wrong or awkward with the test definition language.