SV: Second attempt at DOM 1 generation

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:09:24 +0200
To: "'Mary Brady'" <mbrady@nist.gov>, Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>, "'Curt Arnold'" <carnold@houston.rr.com>, www-dom-ts@w3.org
We're doing this for two reasons as I see it:

1. Widespread use of DTD support in tools (also, I suppose that learning
schema just to develop tests can be a burden, whereas DTD:s are more well
known)

2. We decided to mainly develop the schema and then export to DTD, to have
both.

I can take care of the DTD transformation.

/Dimitris