Från: Mary Brady [mailto:mbrady@nist.gov]
Skickat: den 5 juni 2001 21:05
Till: Dimitris Dimitriadis; 'Curt Arnold'; www-dom-ts@w3.org
Ämne: Re: Second attempt at DOM 1 generation

----- Original Message -----
From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <mailto:dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
To: 'Curt  <mailto:carnold@houston.rr.com> Arnold' ; www-dom-ts@w3.org
<mailto:www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 2:45 PM
Subject: SV: Second attempt at DOM 1 generation

3) Write equivalent transform to produce DTD

[dd] to simplify things, we could run the schema through a schema editod and
look through it and make any changes by hand

[mb] Are we doing this to meet NIST's concerns, or are there others who are
looking for a DTD?  As it turns out, we are just
about over our learning curve, and we will use the schema.

--Mary