SV: Prototype test tracker on xmlconf

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:46:02 +0200
To: "'Curt Arnold'" <carnold@houston.rr.com>, www-dom-ts@w3.org
This looks very good. Thanks, Curt.
However, didn't we speak about using an extra mailing list to submit tests?
Something like www-dom-ts-submissions@w3.org
<mailto:www-dom-ts-submissions@w3.org> ? It doesn't really matter to me,
let's just take the decision.
Another thing we need to think about is how we categorize interdependencies
that both Curt and the DOM WG have pointed out.