Prototype test tracker on xmlconf

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:53:36 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've set up a prototype test submission using SourceForge's tracker mechanism.  Dimitris, Mary and Fred have tech and admin rights (that is when they are logged on).  I've set it up where the public can submit and that all transactions email me (eventually it would go to a mailing list).  This is strictly to see if this is an adequate approach, not for real submissions which would go on a potential www-dom-ts SourceForge project.

I used Category to identify the Recommendation (Level 1 Core, etc) and Group to identify the interface.  Admins have the ability to set a resolution and status from fixed lists(Fixed, Invalid, Won't Fix, Duplicate, Accepted, Rejected...)  (Open, Closed, Pending, Deleted), respectively, that stretch to fit to most of our needs and then we can defined "canned responses" for anything that doesn't fit.

Review tests
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=393518&group_id=8114&func=browse

Submit new tests
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=8114&atid=393518

A specific test
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=429498&group_id=8114&atid=393518

I'll be out of town this weekend, but should check email early Saturday AM CDT.